The BDU Ambassador Program is an initiative to promote education in Data Science, Big Data, and Data Analytics leveraging Big Data University content. From an ambassador’s perspective, it’s a way to jumpstart their offerings on these popular areas of technology.
Who can become a BDU Ambassador?
Ideal BDU Ambassador candidates are:
- A university, college, or other educational institution;
- A company in the Technology Education field;
- An IBM Global Training Provider;
- An institution managing one or more of the above.
What are the benefits for a BDU Ambassador?
Through this program, a BDU Ambassador can (at no cost):
- Leverage existing BDU self-paced courses to build new curricula to be taught online or in a classroom setting;
- Participate in a training bootcamp;
- Access BDU lab resources (VMWare, Docker, Cloud);
- Access real big data;
- Work on real use cases with social benefits (alignment to the UN goals);
- Associate itself to a worldwide initiative;
- Obtain new revenue streams;
- Partner to organize events together with BDU.
In short, becoming a BDU Ambassador enables you to leverage Big Data University’s resources even if you are a for-profit organization. Feel free to get in touch if you are a company or institution who is interested in a partnership with us.